ULTIMATE TRIATHLON CAPITAL COAST
Located just south of the old event at Batemans Bay this course could quite possibly be the fastest of all our Ultimate Festivals. At its new home in Tomakin, Ultimate Capital Coast Triathlon Festival is designed for speed. From the wind protected swim in the Tomaga River, the fast straights of George Bass Drive to the pancake flat run through Tomakin these races will be fast!
The Capital Coast Ultimate Triathlon is a sneak-peak at a full Ultimate Long-Distance Triathlon Series launching next year. This challenging course will take you through 2km of the Tomaga River, then onto a 60km bike leg where you’ll familiarise yourself with some of the best terrain on the south coast. Then onto the 15km run through Tomakin.
Starting at the Tomakin Beach, competitors will swim 2 laps of a box shape course, then exit the water for a short beach run; joining onto the Tomago River and then swimming to Transition.
3 Lap predominantly flat course. The fast straights of George Bass Drive will allow athletes to dial in and crank out the watts.
Once you’re back in Tomakin, make your way along the scenic run course through the amazing surrounds of Tomakin, with barely as much as a small rise this 3 lap course will see the action heat up on the run home to victory alley.
|Special Childcare Offer
Tomakin Sports and Social Club are offering childcare services at their Kids Klub from 9.30am to 3.30pm on event day. Bookings and enquiries can be made by contacting the club directly on (02) 4474 7000.
SWIM 2KM, BIKE 60KM, RUN 15KM
DATE 7th April 2018
LOCATED TOMAKIN, EUROBODALLA, NSW
|ENTRY||CLOSES||TA MEMBER||NON TA MEMBER||TEAMS|
|Early Bird||5pm, 29th Nov 2017||$315.00||$340.00||$365.00|
|On Time||5pm, 26th March 2018||$355.00||$380.00||$405.00|
|Late Entry#||5pm, 4th April 2018||$393.00||$418.00||$443.00|
|Desperate#||On the day||$420.00||$445.00||$475.00|
#No event t-shirt included (After Late Entry period, 4th April)
* +$25.00 Day Licence if any team member/s is not a Triathlon Australia Member
|Closes||5pm, 29th Nov 2017|
|Non TA Member||$340.00|
|Closes||5pm, 26th March 2018|
|Non TA Member||$380.00|
|Closes||5pm, 4th April 2018|
|Non TA Member||$418.00|
|Non TA Member||$445.00|
#No event t-shirt included (After Late Entry period, 25th September) * +$25.00 Day Licence if any team member/s is not a Triathlon Australia Member
WHAT YOU GET
We are committed to providing the best possible sporting event experience.
HERE IS A LIST OF THE BENEFITS THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WITH YOUR RACE ENTRY:
- FINISHER MEDAL
- FINISHER TOWEL
- EVENT T-SHIRT OR SOUVENIR (NOT AVAILABLE FOR LATE OR ON THE DAY ENTRIES)
- VALUABLE DRAW PRIZES
- SPONSORS PRODUCT
- BEAUTIFUL RACE VENUE
- SAFE AND PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED EVENT
- INCREDIBLE SUPPORT FROM LOCAL SPORT/CHARITY GROUPS – WHO RECEIVE A PORTION OF PROCEEDS FROM THE EVENT
- SANCTIONING, TECHNICAL SUPPORT & INSURANCE THROUGH TRIATHLON NSW
- AID STATIONS: WITH WATER AND ENERGY DRINK
- POST-RACE SNACKS AND RECOVERY NUTRITION
- BRAGGING RIGHTS & ANNUAL STORIES TO TELL
Multi Race Discount
Ready for an epic season of long-course triathlon? Enter three or more races to receive a 20% discount!
Give us a shout on our contact page and we’ll guide you through the process!
Open Category Prize Money
Husky Ultimate will have an Open Category in which participants can win prize money. Conditions are as follows:
- The total of the prize money for each specific event is outlined on the event's page
- Prize money will only be allocated if a minimum of 5 athletes (5 males and/or 5 females) start and finish the entire race in the open category
- Athletes must finish in the overall top 10 across all categories to be eligible
- Athletes must be present at presentation to claim their prize money
- All prize money is inclusive of GST
Rules & Guidelines
All athletes MUST compete and comply with Triathlon Australia Rules & Regulations
Event distances will be long-course distance, comprising of a:
- Swim – up to 1.9km
- Bike – up to 90km
- Run – up to 21.1km
Distances may vary due to limitations on courses. Best efforts are always made to ensure leg measurements are as close to the full distance as possible.
The Individual ‘Male & Female’ Age Group formats for the relevant Series are as follows:
- 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
We also offer the Clydesdale (males 100kg +), Athena (females 80kg +) start waves & Race Ya Mate, but the latter has no podium prizes, only bragging rights!
Team options are also on offer for:
- All Male
- All Female
Athlete Age Group is determined as of 31st December 2017
Race Cut-Off Times
Each of the Ultimate Races will have the following cut-off times from when the athlete started:
- 1 hour and 15 minutes into T1
- 4 hours and 45 minutes into T2
- 7 hours and 30 minutes finish line.