ULTIMATE TRIATHLON CAPITAL COAST
Located on the NSW South Coast, just south of Batemans Bay, this event has a perfect combination of enjoyable riding, amazing scenery and an incredible atmosphere. Set in and around beautiful Tomakin, this is an event for competitors and spectators alike.
The event begins with a 2km swim in the Tomaga River directly in front of the Tomakin Sports and Social Club. After completing the 2 lap swim participants mount their bikes and head out on the 60km bike course. The 3 lap predominantly flat course, with the exception of one hill up to Mogo Zoo, is a time trialist’s delight. The fast straights of George Bass Drive will allow athletes to dial in and crank out the watts. Once you’re back in Tomakin, you’ll make your way along the scenic run course through the amazing surrounds of Tomakin. With barely as much as a small rise, the 15km 2 lap course will see the action heat up on the run home to victory alley.
SWIM 2KM, BIKE 60KM, RUN 15KM
DATE 7th April 2018
LOCATED TOMAKIN, EUROBODALLA, NSW
|ENTRY||CLOSES||TA MEMBER||NON TA MEMBER||TEAMS|
|Early Bird||5pm, 29th Nov 2017||$315.00||$340.00||$365.00|
|On Time||5pm, 26th March 2018||$355.00||$380.00||$405.00|
|Late Entry#||5pm, 4th April 2018||$393.00||$418.00||$443.00|
|Desperate#||On the day||$420.00||$445.00||$475.00|
#No event t-shirt included (After Late Entry period, 4th April)
* +$25.00 Day Licence if any team member/s is not a Triathlon Australia Member
|Closes||5pm, 29th Nov 2017|
|Non TA Member||$340.00|
|Closes||5pm, 26th March 2018|
|Non TA Member||$380.00|
|Closes||5pm, 4th April 2018|
|Non TA Member||$418.00|
|Non TA Member||$445.00|
#No event t-shirt included (After Late Entry period, 25th September) * +$25.00 Day Licence if any team member/s is not a Triathlon Australia Member
WHAT YOU GET
We are committed to providing the best possible sporting event experience.
HERE IS A LIST OF THE BENEFITS THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WITH YOUR RACE ENTRY:
- FINISHER MEDAL
- FINISHER TOWEL
- EVENT T-SHIRT OR SOUVENIR (NOT AVAILABLE FOR LATE OR ON THE DAY ENTRIES)
- VALUABLE DRAW PRIZES
- SPONSORS PRODUCT
- BEAUTIFUL RACE VENUE
- SAFE AND PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED EVENT
- INCREDIBLE SUPPORT FROM LOCAL SPORT/CHARITY GROUPS – WHO RECEIVE A PORTION OF PROCEEDS FROM THE EVENT
- SANCTIONING, TECHNICAL SUPPORT & INSURANCE THROUGH TRIATHLON NSW
- AID STATIONS: WITH WATER AND ENERGY DRINK
- POST-RACE SNACKS AND RECOVERY NUTRITION
- BRAGGING RIGHTS & ANNUAL STORIES TO TELL
Multi Race Discount
Ready for an epic season of long-course triathlon? Enter three or more races to receive a 20% discount!
Give us a shout on our contact page and we’ll guide you through the process!
Open Category Prize Money
Husky Ultimate will have an Open Category in which participants can win prize money. Conditions are as follows:
- The total of the prize money for each specific event is outlined on the event's page
- Prize money will only be allocated if a minimum of 5 athletes (5 males and/or 5 females) start and finish the entire race in the open category
- Athletes must finish in the overall top 10 across all categories to be eligible
- Athletes must be present at presentation to claim their prize money
- All prize money is inclusive of GST
Rules & Guidelines
All athletes MUST compete and comply with Triathlon Australia Rules & Regulations
Event distances will be long-course distance, comprising of a:
- Swim – up to 1.9km
- Bike – up to 90km
- Run – up to 21.1km
Distances may vary due to limitations on courses. Best efforts are always made to ensure leg measurements are as close to the full distance as possible.
The Individual ‘Male & Female’ Age Group formats for the relevant Series are as follows:
- 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
We also offer the Clydesdale (males 100kg +), Athena (females 80kg +) start waves & Race Ya Mate, but the latter has no podium prizes, only bragging rights!
Team options are also on offer for:
- All Male
- All Female
Athlete Age Group is determined as of 31st December 2017
Race Cut-Off Times
Each of the Ultimate Races will have the following cut-off times from when the athlete started:
- 1 hour and 15 minutes into T1
- 4 hours and 45 minutes into T2
- 7 hours and 30 minutes finish line.
ABOUT BATEMANS BAY
Situated at the mouth of the Clyde River, Batemans Bay is an ideal holiday destination, jam-packed with natural beauty. In addition to being the perfect location for triathlons, other attractions include bushwalking, fishing, surfing and water sports. See the Eurobodalla website and the South Coast Travel Guide for more information on things to see and do in Batemans Bay.