The Ultimate Triathlon features a series of races across Australia that offers some of the best long-course racing in the country.
Rules & Guidelines
All athletes MUST compete and comply with Triathlon Australia Rules & Regulations
Event distances will be long-course distance, comprising of a:
- Swim – up to 1.9km
- Bike – up to 90km
- Run – up to 21.1km
Distances may vary due to limitations on courses. Best efforts are always made to ensure leg measurements are as close to the full distance as possible.
The Individual ‘Male & Female’ Age Group formats for the relevant Series are as follows:
- 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
We also offer the Clydesdale (males 100kg +), Athena (females 80kg +) start waves with podium medals. There is also the ‘Race Ya Mates’ category, but has no podium prizes, only bragging rights!
Team options are also on offer for
- All Male
- All Female
Athlete Age Group is determined as of 31st December 2017
Any athlete can enter the ELITE/OPEN category, however, they will only be eligible for awards, placings and selection in that category ONLY
Ready for an epic season of long-course triathlon? Enter three or more races to receive a 20% discount!
Give us a shout on our contact page and we’ll guide you through the process!
Race Cut-Off Times
Each of the Ultimate Races will have the following cut-off times from when the athlete started:
- 1 hour and 15 minutes into T1
- 4 hours and 45 minutes into T2
- 7 hours and 30 minutes finish line.
Refund and Transfer Policy
Terms & Conditions
All requests must provide confirmation that Online Registration for the Event in question has been completed
The timeframes noted are determined from the day of the Event in question
Request for an Event Refund can be provided, as per the following:
- Up to 8 weeks prior to the event, 75% of the entry fee will be refundable
- between 4 weeks and 8 weeks prior to the event, 50% of the entry fee will be refundable
- Between 1 and 4 weeks prior to the event, 25% of the entry fee will be refundable
- between 0 and 7 days prior to the event, no entry fee is refundable.
NO REFUNDS will be available after the last time period under ANY circumstance
Request for an Event Transfer can be provided, as per the following
- Can take place up until 10 days before the date of the Event
- Can only be to an Event of equal or lesser cost as the Event being transferred from (no refund of any balance of funds)
- A transfer will cost a $10 administration fee.
- BUT cannot take place into an Event that has already reached capacity
- Please note that a transferred entry cannot be refunded in any manner after the original event has passed.
- If you wish to transfer to a shorter distance event at the same festival, no refund or credit of the difference in price between the two distances will be given.
There is NO TRANSFER between athletes.
All requests must be made via email to Athlete Services before each of the time frames noted.
Terms & Conditions
Q: Can I get a refund or transfer to another event AFTER the event registered has passed?
A: No. ALL refunds and transfers must be made within the time frames as outlined above.
Q: Can I get a full refund if I provide a medical certificate?
A: No. We will not make any exceptions for athletes that can provide a medical certificate or any other documentation.